Sunday, March 21, 2010

My husband is very upset and frustrated and does not think he will ever find a job here.  He has just told me that if he does not find a job by the time I return from Monterey, he wants me to resign and for us to return to France.

I don't know whether I will listen to him.  I very well may just let him leave, get a divorce, and stay here working, without worrying about him, his problems or his concern about finding a job when we have barely just gotten here.

I don't know what to do or what to say at this point in time.  I have given up so much for this guy in the past three years, only to be constantly yelled at, belittled, criticized and to be called names every time his majesty is confused, fatigued, discouraged,etc.

I can't take this constant roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment