Wednesday, June 16, 2010

After-Work Beach Times

Another after-work trip to the beach today - with bathing suits, beach footwear and boogie boards.
Not as many waves, or as good of waves as yesterday, but who can complain when they can make a daily pit stop at the bath-water warm white-sanded beach on her way home after work every night?  Unless it rains.

No pictures this time.  Maybe tomorrow. 

I got a lot of smooth rocks and nifty shells for my dream catcher collection (as in they represent what my dream catcher would catch if it could really catch my dreams, and I could never tell anybody what those are!!!  LOL.  You would be shocked and dismayed, amazed and astounded that such dreams were mine.

Anyway, I digress.  Even my dreams are chaste, though, no worries there.

Tomorrow we are attending a USMC ALC graduation.  It will be my first military graduation of any type.  we are only guests, but it will be interesting, if not fun, to see what all is involved for when my students, assuming I get students on July 12, as promised, reach the graduation stage of the ALC game. 

Then Friday will be here, and I have all of next week off to spend with my daughter and husband and the assorted stray Pakistanis we seem to take in these days.

We were going to go to FL. but Morgan wants to stay here, what with the daily beach time and all.  We are also going to go on a couple of excursions into the prettier parts of North Carolina.  It should be a fun week. - the first *real* vacation I've taken in as long as I can remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment