Thursday, December 3, 2009

As though life could really have gotten any worse!!!

F was understanding Tuesday and yesterday. Now he's made because he can't get a job, which is, apparently, my fault.

As if court on Tuesday weren’t bad enough… Tuesday was the second worse day of my life. The worst day of my life being that of my mother’s funeral.

After me leaving him for a few weeks and then trying for months on end to make things work, now my husband wants a divorce, but he refuses to leave the chair he’s sitting in at the hotel. I only have a little over $1,000 in the bank, which is not enough to get to France and get a job with the airfares at this moment, plus the cost of living.

Any ideas on what I should do next, and how to do it, would be most welcome.

Morgan *wants* to stay in Wausau with her father and soon to be 3 little sisters (yes, 3 age 3 and under). I am not going to force her to do otherwise. But I am leaving the country, and probably getting divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment